About

Hello my name is Grace and I am 12 years old!

I love to ride my bike, rock climb, and be outside in nature.

I love to walk my dog. He is a lab hound mix and he is a rescue from Louisiana.  I also have 2 cats named Penny and King. They are both so sweet but don’t really like each other. My dog just tries to play with them.

I have one brother who is 9 years old. I live with my Mom, Grandma, brother and my 3 pets.

I like the Patriots. My favorite player is Tom Brady. I also like the Red Sox even though they were not very good this year. I like the Celtics and bruins and have gone to a few Celtics and Red Sox games

Some of my favorite things are navy blue, pizza, pumpkins, slime, butterflies,  hydro flasks, yeti’s and squishes.

My favorite word is bold because it describes me. Other words that describe me are fierce, tough, fighter, strong and protective.

My favorite holiday is Christmas because we get a long time off from school. I like to go on vacation to Florida, Martha’s Vineyard, Nantucket, Newport, Old Orchard beach and Cape Cod. I love going to arcades when I am on vacation and on weekends. I love to play claw machines!!!

My favorite season is summer because it is so nice and warm in Marshfield. I like to swim in my pool and go to the beach at night and walk my dog in the river. I like to go to the fair and hang out with my friends. We go on a lot of trips to fun places.

I love to read, don’t like math. My favorite subject is Spanish. I do not like school! I think I would like to foster dogs and cats when I am older and maybe work with animals in a zoo.

Just another Edublogs site

Skip to toolbar